Global Account Manager for a professional service firm
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? My client is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to lead and manage our partnerships with the leading global systems integrators. As a business development manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of my client`s solutions across business partners and their customers.
Your responsibilities will include driving executive and field relationships with leading professional services firms. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these accounts, you will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption across all market segments. The ideal candidate will posses both a business background that enables them engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with customers and sales/field reps. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Work with sales managers to define and execute joint sales and go to market programs.
· Manage and drive joint sales engagements between partners and sales teams.
· Serve as a key member of the Business Development team in helping to define and deliver the joint solution set and supporting collateral.
· Engage the partner’s field sales organization, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities.
· Set a strategic business development plan for target markets
· Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, legal, support, etc.).
· Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition
· Work closely with the partner’s customer base to ensure they are successful using our web services, making sure they have the technical resources required.
· Understand the technical requirements of our partners and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings.
· Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
· Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group.