The Business Manager (Japan) is responsible for growing the business within the Japan market by finding opportunities to deliver great outcomes for its customers. The Business Manager is the go-to Governance, Risk & Compliance subject matter expert and works as a critical part of the broader sales organisation.
The individual will have an understanding of common challenges that organisations face when it comes to:
• Enterprise & Operational Risk
• Regulatory & Corporate Compliance
• IT & Security Risk
• Third Party Risk
• Business Resiliency
The role is supported by the efforts of our Japan Account Management Team, as well as Pre-Sales, Professional Services, Marketing, Product Management, Customer Support, Inside Sales and Engineering teams.
Through collaboration with these supporting teams, the Business Manager (Japan) works to understand customer business needs, identify Product & Service offerings, and to make recommendations that leverage our capabilities, resulting in a win-win relationship.
• Develop and execute a territory plan with a focus on meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Proactively identifies and solves customer business problems by providing subject matter expertise and knowledge of Product and Service offerings
• Manages a territory or group of accounts to ensure opportunities are identified, pursued and closed
• Refers leads beyond the scope of this job to other sellers within the organization
• Customarily and regularly engaged at customer/client facilities and delivers high impact presentations
• Understands and communicates vision and the associated technical and business advantages of the proposed solution
• Recommends product and service configurations to assist with overall system design and integration
• Gains access and manages relationships with operational staff, decision makers and executives
• Demonstrates the value of a product and/or service technology to impact customer operational issues
• Provides insight and subject matter expertise to customers concerning the ways in which will benefit them
• Identifies operational strengths and challenges within the customer’s environment
• Analyzes and applies industry, competitor and market knowledge to positive value
• Consults with other product specialists, leaders, or cross-functional technical groups to ensure consistent application of our sales process, with complete understanding of our product and services portfolio
• Occasional coaching/mentoring required