My Client is the pioneer and recognized leader in Cloud Computing. Their web services provide a platform for IT infrastructure in-the-cloud that is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and businesses around the world. These customers range from start-ups to leading web companies to Global 500 companies in financial services, pharmaceuticals, and technology.
Want to make history in Big Data and Analytics?
As a Business Development Manager, you would be able to shape the future of the big data and analytics industry and further establish my client as the leader in the cloud computing space.
You would use your business savvy to drive revenue, develop sales programs and identify new markets and opportunities. You would work directly with the most interesting and demanding customers to understand their requirements and turn them into reality.
Working hand in hand with our sales teams and solution architects, you would help deliver the finest solutions based on our platform of services. Your in-depth technical background in data warehousing and analytics would help customers understand how to improve their businesses by analyzing all their data. Your excellent verbal and written communication skills will allow you build sales enablement tools, evangelize our platform with our enterprise customers, start-ups and valued partners.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the CxO/VP level, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact with software developers and architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Serve as a key member of the Platform Business Development team focused on helping to drive the adoption of my client`s data warehouse products.
· Help define the market segments, customer base, and industry verticals
· Set a strategic business development plan for target markets
· Identify specific prospects/partners to approach while communicating the specific value proposition for their business and use case
· Fill the business development pipeline by engaging with prospects, partners, and key customers
· Work closely with our customers to ensure they are successful using our web services, and that they have the technical resources required
· Understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our product offerings for developers.