My client is seeking a talented & metrics-driven Enterprise Marketing Manager who can build and execute the field marketing strategy to engage enterprise executives and senior decision makers in Japan. Working with the sales teams, this individual will develop a go-to-market strategy that would be executed across a variety of different marketing channels, from digital marketing and leed events in order to grow the business in the enterprise.
In this role you will be responsible for executing account based marketing programs that are targeted for enterprise companies and dealing with CxO level people. You will be responsible for driving business growth in ALL Enterprise segment and increasing our awareness by the holistic marketing approach with effective ROI. The ideal candidate is a driven, self-starter with a proven track record for synthesizing data and customer insights to develop high-impact, end-to-end marketing programs. They will have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, executive presence, as well as project and account management skills
· Lead Enterprise marketing team to achieve high growth Enterprise sales goals by customer-centric approach
· Drive Account based marketing programs for targeted accounts in enterprise segment
· Plan and Execute Scalable and Highly impacted Demand Generation program for Enterprise segment in order to get mindshare.
· Design a segmentation strategy that creates specialized customer experiences based on sales cycle stage, tenure, persona sub-vertical focus and/or propensity to buy.
· Plan and execute integrate marketing program including executive event and round tables.
· Ability to process and analyze data, using results to inform plan development and report to the business.
· Evaluate, measure and report on strategic effectiveness and ROI for overall program efforts
· Working with internal subject matter experts (Marketing, PR) to execute project and manage marketing budget