My Client is building a professional services operations team to work on enterprise customer engagements, and to help their partners develop technical expertise and capacity supporting these customers. To help grow and scale this business, we are seeking a Business Operations Manager to assist with the operational execution of our Professional Services business. Candidate should be a self-starter with strong analytical, organization, and communication skills.
The client has a strong culture of data-driven decision-making requiring timely, accurate, and actionable intelligence that delivers significant business value. This is a great opportunity for a creative, dynamic, and results driven specialist to add significant value to their Business Operations team by managing customer data and executing on customer contracts.
· Project accounting; ensure complete and accurate project set up and maintenance in designated database consistent with the contract statement of work for all projects.
· Billing/Invoicing/Collections; ensure billing, accounting and receivables teams all get accurate data feeds to track revenue and collections.
· Monthly metrics reporting; collaborate with the sales operations teams to report all key performance indicators against annual, quarterly and monthly goals, by region.
· Analytics; develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
· Continuous Improvements; proactively identify and implement operational enhancements that meet business requirements.
· Resource Management assistance; support consultant assignment to the project, to shorten resource assignment time lag and to reduce assignment workload of project manager / practice manager.
· Up to 5% travel expected.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the areas of finance, business management and/or sales operations in mid-to-large scale global Sales Organization
· Minimum of 2-3 years of strong Excel experience and the ability to conduct analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
· Excellent working knowledge of CRM
· Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
· Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
· Fluent in Japanese, business level in English