This global pharmaceutical company combines the focus and passion on leading-edge innovation with the expertise and capabilities of a long-established pharmaceutical leader to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world’s most complex and serious diseases including Cardiovascular, Oncology, Ophthalmology, and Women's Health.
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide commercial teams measurable insights into commercial strategies and tactics for key products in key markets. These insights will provide a competitive advantage by making better business decisions derived through strategic data analysis and command of complex statistical.
• 5+ years of experience as a Data Scientist or driving advanced analytics implementation
• Strong analytical skills, team playing, and communication skills
• Experience in data modeling, wrangling and visualization
• Knowledge of deep learning models (CNN, RNN)
• Knowledge of at least two of the following languages: Python, R,C/C++, Scala, Julia, Mathematica
This role would be great for someone who is passionate about driving strategy and helping innovative companies make better business decisions by generating valuable insights.