My client offers a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
My client is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Service Account Manager is a critical member of my client's Customer Service, Service Account Management (SAM) team who supports our largest and most strategically important customers. He / She will be assigned to and responsible for a specific area, region, or division with site locations as specified in account service plan. They are responsible for building relationships within account(s) and act as a trusted advisor and leader driving customer experience and satisfaction. Moreover, he or she should leverage relevant company's resources to ensure timely incident resolutions. And lastly, the Service Account Manager will need to work closely with account teams to understand overall business strategy and help to drive sales opportunities to a close. This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to be a leader in the Account Services Division.
+++PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES+++
- Communicates relevant service updates and recommendations to both internal & external customers to ensure a level of compliance and performance
- Collaborates with internal resources and customer during escalations
- Leverages big data analysis to provide customer environment insight
- Accountable for Change control management to ensure stability of environments
- Works with the customer to proactively identify and resolve potential issues to achieve high system availability
- Attends customer site frequently (at least two days per week) or as appropriate
- Provides monthly and quarterly reports to proactively inform customer of overall account status, including ongoing service activities, recommendations for further risk mitigation, updates on incident solution and progress of upgrades and enhancements
- Leads preparation for customer quarterly business review Interacts regularly with the operations team at the customer site
- Assists in ensuring accuracy of service maintenance contracts billing
- Responsible for basic account management as either part of a larger SAM team or for a customer(s) with smaller install bases
- Account Management experience facing enterprise, ISP, or telecom