The position plays a leadership role in the development activities of the company web service, an online reservation management system for restaurants.
● Oversees and directs overall development activities of the company product.
● Proposes solutions for business criteria from technical perspectives putting them into specifications.
● Produces reusable and efficient code.
● Manages and assigns development tasks (“issues”) to the appropriate team members.
● Reviews and evaluates codes (“pull requests”) proposed by other members including junior developers.
● Investigates service disruptions when they occur to mitigate and prevent them from happening again in the future.
● Works with customer support to resolve requests and issues.
● Corporates with management in investor relations activities.