My client enables customers of all sizes to run their applications on my client`s industry-leading cloud computing infrastructure. which is growing very rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform. This growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide sales organization and a need for this experienced sales strategy and operations leader.
This hands-on role leads developing, implementing, and managing the sales processes, systems, reports, and strategies that optimize sales functions to meet organizational goals and initiatives. They will develop detailed revenue attainment and customer adoption plans, report progress against those plans to sales management and leadership, and make recommendations for changes to sales strategies and investments based on those results. They will drive improvements to cross-organizational processes and systems related to sales, partnering with other team leaders in finance, marketing, billing, data warehouse, product management, and customer support to create and refine the tools needed to drive sales productivity increases.
· 7-10 years of significant experience in leadership role in Sales, Sales Operations, Sales Management, or other related field in IT industry.
· Strong business-process design and implementation experience
· Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data driven analyses, and influencing results
· Experience working within a high-growth and fast pace, technology company would be highly beneficial
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
· Fluency in Japanese and English
· Experience in working with SFDC and Business Intelligence tools
· Some relevant technical knowledge is helpful, such as: database systems, core distributed computing concepts, fundamentals of cloud computing and storage system etc.