This foreign medical device company is a world leader in niche surgical technologies devices globally for surgical applications and has a long history of global operations including more than 30 years of operations in Japan. The company offers a wide range of products, an unparalleled technical support system, the largest global installed-base of niche products and one of the largest investments in research and development in the industry. Japan office is a mid-sized organization with sustainable businesses and strong reputation in the Japanese Industry segment.
- The Business Unit General Manager will provide leadership to the business unit of 10 commercial staff.
- Provide strong leadership and create and execute the strategy to grow the business with more than 100% budget achievement annually.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement within the organization.
- Develop core strategic and business development programs in alignment with the strategic goals of the corporate and Japan office.
- Work closely with other business units managers and Japan President to maintain the growing business in Japan.
- More than 3 years Business Unit business management experience or more than 7 years Sales/Marketing management experience in the medical devices industry.
- Strong track record of yearly success of meeting sales budget.
- Advanced degree in business management is preferable.
- Fluent in English language
General Management, Business Unit Director, and Sales and Marketing Director level position