Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Business Development Manager
Are you interested in the evolving AI and Machine Learning technologies? Do you have business savvy and technical background necessary to help further establish my client as the leader in the AI and Machine Learning space?
As a business development manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of my client`s AI / Machine Learning platform within the Japanese market. Your responsibilities will include helping to define key market segments to target, driving the necessary business and technical relationships with customers and partners to establish new business in those markets, and enabling the sales team drive the day-to-day interactions with prospects in order to build long-term business opportunity. You’ll also work closely with the product/service teams to help them evolve the products/services and address issues, concerns, and requests from the field.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Serve as a key member of the Platform Business Development team to shape and drive Go-to-market strategy for AI / Machine Learning space.
· Talk to various business stakeholders and convince them to use the client's services and solutions; evangelize the value of AI / Machine Learning from business application perspective.
· Help to define my client’s AI / Machine Learning market segments.
· Set a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it's in line with the strategic direction.
· Execute strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. sales teams, service teams, legal, support, etc.)
· Work closely with the customer base to ensure they are successful using their services. Understand the technical requirements of their customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of their product offerings for developers.
· Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to closing new customers.
· Develop long-term strategic partnerships in support of our key markets.
· Handle a high volume of engagements and the fast pace of the cloud computing market.