My client is seeking a senior level sales professional to lead Software business in Japan and catapult my client to the next era of technology transformation.
My client’s solution enables the data center of today to modernize, automate and transform to deliver new services that businesses need today to remain competitive.
While promises customers affordable and highly efficient ways to store and retrieve object files across a range of infrastructures and geo distributed object depositories.
It is a world class product that is agile, scalable and 100% software based to allow the customers ease of use and a foothold into the future of data storage.
The combined portfolio encompassing these two products enables my client’s current and future customers to be pioneers into the storage capabilities of the future.
Are you ready to be an ambassador to the future of IT? Please come and join the team!
• Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quota objectives for Japan.
• Have a “Challenger” profile – be comfortable with leading change.
• Influence senior management’s opinions, inspire confidence and loyalty and demonstrate a proven track record of building, motivating and challenging an organization to sell world class products and services
• Provide oversight for and manage opportunities in GEO to increase deal size and accelerate the buying process
• Understand and execute the sales processes, product and service value propositions and facilitate successful execution of these initiatives across the region
• Build pipeline by developing relationships with top tier prospects, partners and customers
• Accurately forecast respective regional opportunities
• Participate in customer meetings to validate positioning, qualify opportunities and facilitate the closing process
• Manage opportunities to structure deals appropriately to achieve margin objectives on a quarterly and annual basis
• Proven track record history of over achieving target objectives
• Software selling experience, particularly enterprise license agreements
• 10+ years of progressive sales experience
• Strongly proficient in forecasting tools and CRM methodologies
• Core domain knowledge of software defined storage, cloud solutions, cloud native applications and next generation technologies
• Demonstrable experience in developing and driving new business in a matrixed environment
• Capability to leverage relationships and knowledge of the business and region to build pipeline