The Strategic Account Executive is responsible for driving sales within a set of Named Accounts located in an assigned geography, specifically those considered at a strategic level. The Strategic Account Executive will represent my clients and its product suite within an assigned set of Named Accounts, exceeding sales objectives. This role will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. This is a quota‐carrying sales position.
Some of the things you will be doing include…
- Define and execute territory / account sales plans for the assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned Named Strategic Accounts
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts of all sizes
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff
- Participate in team‐building and company‐growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
Who you are…
- Experienced. 12 or more years in enterprise software sales including missionary selling, conceptual selling and solution selling experience.
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring new customers and maximize revenue. You are a closer.
- Conviction and Commitment.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Performer. Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory.
- Relentlessly High Standards. You're not satisfied with the status quo. You thrill in your accomplishments but also know it’s about doing and improving.
- Missionary. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in company's mission.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.