Our client is one of the largest private banking and asset management in the world. They are independent financial service providers in private ownership, enabling them single-mindedly to pursue long-term goals. The company currently manage more than USD 60 billion for clients worldwide.
As Senior Sales based in Tokyo Office you will manage and strengthen the relationships with assigned Japanese key clients, maximizing sales revenue in mid/long term by identifying, qualifying, negotiating, and closing new business. You will be in charge of all the global alternative investment products including private and public assets (i.e. Private Equity, Private Debt, Real Estate, Hedge fund, alternative risk premia, Insurance linked strategy, multi-asset strategy etc.)
• University degree holder is a must.
• Strong sales track record (sell-side and/or buy-side) in the Japanese financial industry is a must;
• Sound understanding of financial markets, alternative investment products knowledge is a plus but not must.
• Excellent command of written and spoken Japanese and English.
• Ability to work under pressure and high level of drive and commercial acumen,