The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the company’s positioning and promotion in the motorsport circle, within business and consumers in Japan, one of the world’s motorsports center.
Working with Marketing Manager and Motorsport Manager of Asia HQ, to plan and execute strategy around motorsport such as sponsorship opportunities, events management at race circuit and implement a variety of communication activities.
- Passion for motorsport (2+4 wheel)
- Willing to travel frequently in Japan, and to work over the weekends when there is motorsport event
- 5+ years working experience in communications, sports management, or marketing related field is preferred, although training will be available for a less experienced candidate
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to write, concise and engaging content in Japanese and English
Location: Karaganda (flexible)
This job is handled by Richard Pitter