• Planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
• Designing and maintaining social media presence across all digital channels
• Expanding to new social media channels: strategy planning, agency pitching, content production, etc.
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
• Managing brand Homepage content – planning, updating and creating new one based on business needs
• Identifying trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Planning and managing budget for all online campaigns
• Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing
• University degree: BSc/BA in PR, marketing, hospitality management or related field is preferred
• Native level Japanese and Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
• Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously.
• Strong proven record of evaluating, analyzing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve efficiency and staff performance.
• Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments.
• To handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines
This job is handled by Akihiro Watanabe