My client enables customers of all sizes to run their applications on an industry-leading cloud computing infrastructure. My client is growing very rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies on the platform. This growth is driving an expansion of its world-wide sales organization and a need for this experienced candidates to help shape and deliver the Partner Program. My Client's Partners include the largest systems integration and professional services companies who are using cloud delivery platform, and Partners are critical for us to grow our revenue further.
We're looking for a motivated self-starter who's passionate about designing and implementing partner strategy with a tight alignment of Japan Go-To-Market strategy, partner operational processes and supporting both internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will be highly organized, have strong problem-solving skills and enjoys staying ahead of a dynamic and fast growing business. This position will work closely with US Partner Operation team to drive improvement to cross-organizational processes, and with Director of Partner alliance in Japan.
· Design and implement Partner Strategy with Head of partner alliance
· Tracking Metric goals or KPI with global partner operation team
· Design and develop insightful dashboards, reports and metrics using SFDC, BI (Business Intelligence) and Excel.
· Manage the development of continuously evolving forecast models and methodologies, owning the quantitative analysis of the productivities of our sales team, customers, prospects, partners, markets, and products/services.
· Develop, manage and provide sales revenue and customer adoption reporting capabilities/systems to field personnel, sales management, and leadership that support a global, multi-channel sales organization with actionable analytics.
· Lead the Strategic Alliance Managers’ compensation plan development and management.
· Relevant work experiences related with corporate planning, strategy planning, and/or Go-To-Market strategy planning
· Strong bias for action, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
· Strong business-process design and implementation experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
· 7-10 years of significant experience in leadership role in Sales, Sales Operations, Partner Channel Operations, or other related field in IT industry.
· Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly
· Fluency in Japanese and English
· Experience in working with Business Intelligence tool including Tableau.
· Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Salesforce.com, and other data management/BI systems.
· Manage and refine operational tasks related to Partner recruitment, onboarding, enablement and ongoing development of Resellers
· Strong business-process design experience
· Experience working within a high-growth and fast pace, technology company would be highly beneficial
· Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data driven analyses, and influencing results
· Experience rapidly growing an organization and attracting, hiring and maintaining top talent.