My client is looking for an experienced Storage Solutions Architect to guide their customers on data storage best practices and to help shape the future growth of our storage services. As a storage Subject Matter Expert (SME), you will be an authority on architectures that leverage cloud services to increase availability and drive down costs for our customers.
In this role, you will partner closely with the Storage Business Development and Sales teams to enable large-scale customer use cases and to help drive the adoption of my client`s storage services. Thought leadership plays an important part in this role as you look for new ways to maximize value for customers by establishing best practices and proposing enhancements and features for storage services. You will leverage your passion for learning to come up to speed quickly. As an SME, you will be called upon frequently to present to customers and other internal teams. To help our field teams understand how to integrate storage options into customer architectures, you will also create field enablement materials for the broader SA population.
This role will require domestic travel up to 25%. to 50%
Roles and Responsibilities
· Enable the solution architect community to design cost-optimized, secure, scalable, storage architectures
· Help customers adopt well-architected storage solutions
· Build technical trusted advisor relationships with internal and external customers
· Refine best practices around storage services and solutions
· Influence service roadmaps by identifying customer trends