• Partners with the respective business leaders and functions to translate business requirements into HR processes and systems that deliver business results.
• Delivers key HR processes such as talent management, performance management, change management, workforce planning, anticipating recruitment needs, etc.
• Plan and execute training and development programs on leadership, managerial skills and soft skills by him/herself and through effective partnership with the outside vendor.
• Leverages available CoE design/conceptual expertise and the HR Services unit for solutions provided to the business. Responsible to work with the COEs to input the business requirements and validate via strong stakeholder management the conceptual design
• Liaise with business leaders to aid in the development and effectiveness of their business unit
• Collaborate with international colleagues on global agendas
• Partner with management to resolve employee relations issues
• 8 -10 years of work experience as an HR Business Partner or in a related function
• Experience working in complex multicultural business environment, ideally bringing in a global mindset and intercultural awareness
• Extensive knowledge of globally applied HR responsibilities. management processes, programs and instruments (e.g. Performance / Talent / Change Mgt., Organizational Development)
• Distinct business orientation to provide business-oriented solutions
• High level of seniority and credibility, ability to work at eye level with senior leaders in business & HR
• Proficient command of English (business-fluent, spoken and written)
【勤務地】 東京都 / 大阪府
【年収・給与】 1000万円 ～ 1650万円程度
This job is handled by Kaoru Teraoka