My Client is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst who has experience working in the SaaS industry. The Sales Operations Analyst with cover a wide range of tasks. We are looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves and be part of a fast-growing dynamic team.
●Construct and clarify the Rules Of Engagement (ROE).
●Participate in the annual planning cycle including:
- Capacity planning
- Compensation planning and rollout
- Quota planning
- Territory assignment
●Advise sales leaders as needed to settle territory disputes.
●Provide and implement recommendations that streamline and automate processes.
●Manage the company pricebook in salesforce and field requests for new product SKUs.
●Facilitate forecast meeting cadence.
●Research and test sales and prospecting tools (LinkedIn, data sources, etc.).
●Document and flowchart business processes.
●Maintain a document library including templates, FAQ sheets, process and procedure documents, etc.
●Use a consultative approach with various business groups to gather requirements and fulfill requests:
- Build reports that help sales leaders manage their teams
- Consult with sales leaders on defining/building out territories
- Create tools that help users assign leads based on defined territories
- Planning, training, and implementing tools and functionality into the CRM
- Tools and processes to improve and maintain data quality