Was founded in 1939 in the US. As a private, independent, employee-owned investment manager, this company is structurally aligned with the long-term interests of their clients. From offices in 35 cities worldwide, they manages a range of equity, fixed income, private equity and hedge fund strategies on behalf of institutions, advisors and individual investors worldwide. With more than 650 investment professionals and over 2,300 employees in total, they have built a diverse team of individuals united in their commitment to client outcomes and investment excellence.
Associate- Client Portfolio Manager – Foreign Equity (global Equity, US Equity, European Equity)
As a Jr. member of the team you will be
- Due diligence and internal negotiation of the investment products.
- Make materials and reports based on requests from customers and sales.
- Provide information on various products and market
- Experience in Equity investment or research in the buy-side (Asset management, Life Insurance, Trust Bank etc)
- CMA or CFA holder is preferred
- Native Japanese is must,
- Intelligent, Fast Learner and Self-starter
- Preferred to have Highly Motivated
- Preferred to have can accept someone’s advise
- Product Manager ( Client Portfolio Manager ) experience is huge advantage, but not necessary .