Top 10 global pharma company
Top 10 global pharma company
Lead company's cross-functional launch team to develop and implement the launch plan for a solid tumor product
Member of the Global/Japan cross-functional team shaping global strategy and co-creation of materials
Understand global strategy and initiatives, as well as local environment and insights in order to develop annual marketing/business plans
Operationalize tactical plan collaboration with sales team without delay
Track and understand performance and KPIs
Achieve target for national sales, profit and promotion budget on a monthly basis
Lead the Japan efforts to support the launch planning and commercialization of the new product
Lead the cross-functional team to ensure alignment across medical, sales, commercial excellence, pharma technology, market access, regulatory, supply chain, compliance, legal, and finance both in terms of launch plan development and effective implementation
Liaise with partner company to drive alignment on business strategy and implementation
Represent Japan needs into Global TA to ensure Japan launch is successful including proactive provision of strategic inputs and insights to global. This will include the provision of insights to global brand leader and directors to help develop Japan brand strategy and alignment with global brand strategy.
Spend 25~30% of time in the field and work with cross-functional team (medical affairs, commercial excellence) to understand customer needs as well as real market issues and highlight evidence needs so that these can be considered/evaluated frequently at key forums and meetings
Establish and maintain relationships with KOLs, relevant organizations and other key stakeholders and build/execute external customer engagement plan to understand and shape as appropriate the external environment
Build/monitor national quarterly/annual sales forecast/targets and promotional expense plan
Develop sales materials with MR input to support the key message strategy
Communicate brand tactics for flawless implementation and motivate the sales team as the brand champion for Bintrafusp alpha
Identify growth and competitive opportunities, including via development and tracking of KPIs
Escalate and resolve issues including matters linked to performance and governance
Key member of the Japan Oncology leadership team
- Bachelor’s degree
- Business/ Medicine
Previous Experience Required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Marketing
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, and/or Medical in pharmaceutical industry
- To complete the responsibility of this role, broad range of marketing experiences - customer insight understanding, opportunity finding, forecasting, operation planning, etc. - are required: otherwise relevant competencies cannot be developed to inform business decisions
Knowledge & Application
- Established highly professional knowledge and experiences of marketing/sales/medical/finance as well as knowledge about product and pharmaceutical industry: e.g. laws, restrictions, external experts, science about oncology
- Leadership capabilities to influence and educate marketing colleagues and build high performing cross-functional teams to efficiently allocate limited resources to gain maximal value in organization
- Leadership experience of launching a new oncology product to effectively guide and share key success factors of future launch products
- In-depth experience within both marketing & sales and people management experience in functional organization structure in order to effectively implement marketing strategy in field
Communication skills with local and global leaders to properly raise business issues of Japan and gain support from global team leaders
Problem Solving & Innovation
- Strategic thinking required to identify key issues and lead functions to resolution of issues by identifying effort priorities to support the new product
- Lead, coach and develop cross-functional team members to nurture people growth, retain talent, and create a strong, positive and success-focused culture.
- Proactively identify and manage issues and problems to support go to market strategy and successful launch
- Represent Japan launch needs to Global brand leader and directors and Japan management to identify issues, secure resources, and share best practice as appropriate
Reporting directly to the ONC BU Head
RE Asset Management||不動産アセットマネジメント 運用中の私募ファンドのアセットマネジメント業務 -各種レポーティング -アセットマネジメント業務（予算管理、鑑定、保険等） ...
This is a top global company with a growing, high-potential oncology pipeline. This is a great op...
確固たる基盤を持つコンシューマーヘルスケア系企業 ●ブランドに関するビジネスオーナー―として、単なるブランドコミュニケーションのみならず、数字責任含めカバー頂きます。 ●ブランドマーケティング（...
世界30カ国以上に拠点を置く、コンシューマー企業 ■ バランス栄養食や健康食品の新製品の探索 ■ 国内外の営業戦略を立案し、実行する ■ 本社と海外拠点の連携を推進し、企業価値の最大化を図る ■...
Alternative Product Manager || オルタナティブ商品の拡販推進 年金・機関投資家等向けの外部委託運用商品（オルタナティブ）における商品開発・拡販推進等に係わる業務を行...
RE Asset Management/Portfolio Management/IR(Senior Associate-AssociateDirector)||外資系大手金融グループでの不動産...
Junior Portfolio Manager (Trader), Asset Management Japan Trader To execute bonds and ETF trades ...
AVP, Client Service (Strategy & Onboarding) -Coordinate and execute account on-boarding/product l...
【大手テクノロジー企業、ヘルスケア領域 コンフィデンシャル案件】 在宅医療事業の事業推進及び新規事業立ち上げ責任者案件 ◇提携先の医療機関に対し、事業拡大の戦略立案から実行牽引 ◇競合分析、将来...