Global consumer goods company
Global consumer goods company
This position is responsible for all the company related PR activities for the Japan office and reports to Communication Director - overall planning, developing, and implementing online and offline business strategies and Marketing / Communications programs to boost revenue and to raise brand recognition in the market.
- Together with the Communication Director and the team, develop communication strategies that meet the objectives of the company as well the global Maison. Strengthen awareness and desirability in Japan.
- Plan and implement effective and efficient integrated communication, whilst setting and reviewing relevant KPIs. Keep developing high visibility and qualitative exposure through media (print and digital).
Execute activities and monitor the progression. Modify direction of activities
- Establish strong connection and negotiation with editors, press, stylist and opinion leaders as well with media agency
- Define the relevant target audience together with the other functions
- Manage media investment and balance earned media (PR) as return
- Set the media strategies and action plans for all product and corporate projects and coordinate their implementation
- Be in the know of market/consumer trends and encourage creative and innovative thinking within and beyond the team, always pushing our boundaries further. Always look for new/innovative and impactful ways of expressing the brand
- Managing sample order / traffic and sample sales with team
- Organize of PR events: local press day, new product launches, store openings, etc.
- Management of PR result and report: Monitor PR results monthly/on project and report to the communication Director / HQ PR team
- Lead the collaboration with key external partners
• Core “window” with HQ Communication Team :Brand content; Media & PR
• External resource management: media agency, PR event agencies, suppliers
- Team management: Create an energized, engaged team fostering a feedback culture that promotes open communication and co-creation beyond teams and functions. Each member to be motivated to go for the extra mile, and to go beyond expectations, with a collaborative and creative spirit. Coach the subordinates to work efficiently
• Experience of 5-7 years in PR/Media
• A good understanding of the Japanese Media landscape and consumer behavior
• Experience working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment, with competing deadlines and priorities
• Strategic thinking/analytical skills
• Native level in Japanese language, Business level in English
•Excellent communication skills, leadership, strategic ability, proven creativity and initiative
• A good level of digital literacy
• Agility – being open, flexible, and adaptable
• Being innovative “thinks out of the box” and likes new challenges
• Strive for excellence, drive for results. Provide factual feedback on both skills and behavior in order to help each team member
グローバルに展開し、日本でも確固たる安定的基盤を持つ有力メーカー ●カテゴリーマネージャーへのレポートで、担当ブランドのプロダクト～コミュニケーションまでのマーケティングの一連をカバー ●担当ブ...
Top 10 global pharma company Job Description Lead company's cross-functional launch team to devel...
Top 5 Global Pharma Company Major Responsibilities: Prepare for new indication launch by working ...
RE Advisory -VP/SVP||不動産アドバイザリー,VP/SVP -不動産バリュエーション・デューデリジェンス ・不動産関連バリュエーション（企業結合に伴う不動産の時価評価、M&Aの...
Top 5 global pharma company based in Tokyo This position is a key part of the New Product Plannin...
複数事業を展開するグローバルカンパニー ●メインとして、スキンケア等のビューティー関連製品のブランドＰＲ・広報関連業務 ●スキンケア、コスメ分野におけるブランドＰＲのご経験 ●ディスカッションが...
■医薬品専門の戦略コンサルティングファーム ■プロフェショナル集団 * コンサルティング先製薬メーカーの開発戦略・臨床開発計画の立案及び実施を行っていただきます。 * プロジェクトリーダーとして...
Alternative Product Manager || オルタナティブ商品の拡販推進 年金・機関投資家等向けの外部委託運用商品（オルタナティブ）における商品開発・拡販推進等に係わる業務を行...
Junior Portfolio Manager (Trader), Asset Management Japan Trader To execute bonds and ETF trades ...
The company is a developer of a cryptocurrency trading platform designed to provide liquidity to ...
Investment Analyst (RE Acquisition) -キャッシュフロー予測とシナリオのモデル化を通じて投資機会を引き出すためのアンダーライト業務 -不動産評価、感応度分析、リ...