RGF Executive Search Japan has successfully delivered on more than 400 retained search assignments since 1998 and consistently outperforms global retained firms in the Japanese market, supported by a near 100% completion rate.
Retained searches are recommended for:
- Senior positions where the potential impact of success or failure is greatest
- Positions where the best candidates are hard to find, and harder to persuade to make a move
- Clients that expect all aspects of the process, from defining the search through candidate integration, to be managed by an experienced and committed search consultant specialist.
- Sensitive high-level searches where the position involves the replacement of an incumbent.
- A new business initiative where confidentiality is important, or where market perceptions affect the client’s ability to attract the right talent.
- New companies entering the Japanese market without a dedicated HR function.
Our Retained Service:
- Retained search assignments are managed by a Senior Consultant and directly supported by our dedicated in-house research team.
- Clients are provided with detailed reports at regular intervals explaining the search progress, candidate feedback, and useful market and competitor information.
- The client receives complete exclusivity regarding candidate introductions until they reject any potential candidate from the search process.
- We provide consulting on other areas outside of the hiring of new candidates where required.
Depending on the position to be filled, the availability of talent, and a host of other factors, a successful search can take anywhere from a few weeks to several months. RGF Executive Search Japan offers a highly competitive, delivery-focused approach to retained search:
- We seek a nominal up-front retainer fee for each project as a commitment from the client to work with us exclusively.
- We identify, contact, and interview prospective candidates and typically are able to present a short-list within 4 to 6 weeks.
- We commit to finish the search within agreed timelines and provide refund and non-compete clauses.
Our team of recruitment specialists is here to help.Contact Us