Market Mapping provides our clients with a bespoke in-depth market intelligence analysis of the candidate pool in their sector. This includes - in a confidential manner - a clear methodology of assessing, the available talent in the market for your hiring needs in the current business environment.
This solution while recommended to be a precursor for any retained search process, can be considered as a stand-alone process, which allows a company to acquire knowledge without disturbing the market, and can be independently executed without necessarily further commitment to the RGF Executive Retained Search service.
RGF Executive recommends this solution for companies who may:
- Have no immediate hiring need but wish to see a market overview in order to be well prepared for a rapid placement in the future.
- Want to be certain that, as a specific need arises, the perfect candidate does in fact exist in the market.
- Have a potential Retained Search need but remain uncertain until there is a more complete understanding of the market via a Market Mapping report, after which the company is better informed to decide whether to proceed with a new mandate or not.
- Be engaged in the succession planning, diversity mapping or general talent benchmarking.
- Intend to expand or launch into a new market or geographical location and want to understand the local talent pool, before deciding whether to conduct a Retained Search locally or relocate talent from existing markets.
By mandating RGF Executive for our Market Mapping solution, our clients can be assured that via exhaustive identification and analysis, they will be provided with:
- a comprehensive report and accurate data on the specific market
- appraisal of solutions recommended to make an informed decision for their current, or future, hiring needs.
If your company is interested in speaking to one of our consultants regarding Market Mapping, please contact us.
Our team of recruitment specialists is here to help.Contact Us