RGF Executive Search Japan has successfully delivered on more than 400 retained search assignments since 1998 and consistently outperforms global retained firms in the Japanese market, supported by a near 100% completion rate. Please review our case studies and client testimonials to understand why so much of our retained work is by referral or through repeat business. See Client Quotes
RGF Executive Search Japan offers a highly competitive, delivery-focused approach to retained search:
- We seek a nominal up-front retainer fee for each project as a commitment from the client to work with us exclusively.
- We identify, contact, and interview prospective candidates and presents a short-list within 4 to 6 weeks.
- We commit to finish the search within agreed timelines and provide refund and non-compete clauses.
Our Retained Service:
- Retained search assignments are managed by a Senior Consultant and a member of our dedicated research team.
- Clients are provided with detailed reports at regular intervals explaining the search progress, candidate feedback, and useful market and competitor information.
- The client receives complete exclusivity regarding candidate introductions until they reject any potential candidate from the search process.
- We provide consulting on other areas outside of the hiring of new candidates where required.
RGF Executive Search Japan recommends retained searches for:
- Senior positions where both clients and candidates expect the process to be managed by a professional retained search firm.
- New companies entering the Japanese market without a dedicated HR function.
- Sensitive high-level searches where the position involves the replacement of an incumbent.
- A new business initiative where confidentiality is important, or where market perceptions affect the client’s ability to attract the right talent.