Are you interested in owning the partner strategy for a leading Cloud Vendor? Would you like to be part of a global team focused on helping partners build and grow their businesses on my client’s platform? Do you have business savvy and technical background necessary to help further establish my client as a leader in the cloud computing space?
As a partner business development manager, you will own the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of cloud computing platform within my client`s partner ecosystem. Your responsibilities will include identifying and engaging with key consulting and technology partners to take products and services to market; developing and executing enablement, marketing and promotion strategies to help partners better engage with customers; and also enabling product/service teams, business development and sales teams.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to engage with partner business teams as well as a technical background which enables them to easily interact with software developers and architects. The candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
- Recruit new Consulting and Technology Partners including ISVs, and/or Systems Integrators.
- Effectively manage and measure partner enablement and go-to-market requests.
- Manage and support the closure of a pipeline of customer opportunities developed with partners.
- Identify, enable and qualify high-value partners that drive revenue and deliver best-in-class solutions for customers.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, Account Management, marketing, PR, legal, support, etc.) to further develop partner strategies and processes.
- Contribute to the development of our constantly evolving Partner program.
- Utilize CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics.