This job has been closed. You will find bellow the job description as a reminder. It is not possible to apply anymore.
- Extensive knowledge and application of event planning principles, concepts, practices and industry standards.
- Ability to use a combination of logic, analysis and relevant experience to assess a situation and accurately define the problem and scope of the primary issue
- Analytical efficiency with ability to multi-task and meet timeliness and accuracy standards by anticipating resources necessary to complete the work
- Demonstrate influence with communicating persuasively with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with ability to influence senior management and to establish effective working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Gaining support – through established channels, identifies needs in an effort to build support of a solution or idea and establishes trust through actions
- Demonstrate initiative with excellent task management skills including pro-activity, planning, prioritization, objective setting, meeting management and plan
- Execution and problem solving skills under pressure is core to this role.
- Must have a good understanding of the pharmaceutical environment and exhibit the ability to be proactive with respect to conference planning and event management
- Works independently under the general guidance of the manager
- Organizes and plans logistics for Medical Affairs advisory programs, pre- and post-conference teleconferences, Medical Scientist post-conference debriefs, annual departmental meetings, and other events for the attendees.
- Works directly with Medical Affairs Learning and Development to plan and coordinate Medical Scientists training
- Works directly with internal stakeholders, staff, and external vendors to ensure logistical aspects of meetings meet expectations
- Communicates with event attendees, including executive management, to ensure they are outfitted with necessary travel and event details
- Communicates directly with external advisors to ensure travel is completed and satisfactory
- Attends events to ensure catering, travel, audio-visual, meeting space, and off-site dinners operate as planned
- Prepares and distributes communication to employees as it relates to meetings or events
- Provides post-event analysis, including event metrics
- Makes recommendations on venues, transportation, catering and similar services
- Negotiates contracts and terms of service with vendors
- Conducts site visits to evaluate vendor services and venues according to internal standards
- Budget responsibilities includes initiating purchase orders, check requests, and honorariums, tracking event budget, reconciling budget post event and reporting expenses per Legal requirements
- Coordinates senior management approval of nominations from Medical Affairs to attend scientific conferences
- May in a functional and team-lead capacity, oversee daily activities and reviews work of Events Assistants and Associates under the guidance of the manager
- Develops processes related to department activities and updates current processes as needed
- Provides on-going and ad hoc training on functional processes and policies to external groups and departments
- May lead the roll-out of new applications, tools, and processes to end-users
【Knowledge, Experience and Skills】
- Events management/planning/coordination, negotiating vendor contracts, and managing vendors
- Managing multiple, simultaneous, complex projects
- Providing customer service and establishing effective working relationships with a diverse range of internal and external key stakeholders
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Working independently under pressure
- Success in supervising the tasks of more junior employees
- Success in making and implementing improvements to the operations of a function
- Giving formal presentations to internal groups or departments
- Min 5 +years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical or event planning industry
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English
A global alternative asset manager with AUM is over USD55b. ● Responding all client questions (ge...
・豊富なパイプラインを持つ、イノベーティブな企業 ・大変フレンドリーかつオープンマインドの社員の方が多い企業です ・在宅勤務・フレックスタイムなど働き易さの点でも業界トップクラスです ・Vali...
Investment Strategist for HNW clients of Wealth Management Devise Investment Strategy (Asset All...
卓越したコンシューマー向けの製品群で、事業拡大を継続する某有名グローバルメーカー ●Role: ＊複数の製品カテゴリーのＰＲ活動のリード ＊海外拠点と連携してのＰＲ戦略策定 ＊部下育成 ●ide...
・豊富なパイプラインを持つ、イノベーティブな企業 ・大変フレンドリーかつオープンマインドの社員の方が多い企業です ・在宅勤務・フレックスタイムなど働き易さの点でも業界トップクラスです ・薬事戦略...
落ち着いた空気感を持つ外資製薬メーカー 安定的な経営基盤を持ちつつ、新たな薬剤・適応も順調に広がりを見せています [募集背景] ■継続的にパイプラインの増大が続くこと、グローバルとの組織ミラー化...
The Enterprise Support Manager leads a team of about around 30 Technical Account Mangers who ens...
Imagine working at a company where you help customers solve interesting technical challenges. Ima...
Overseas RE development 独立系不動産会社での新規海外不動産（アジア）事業（開発投資/仲介） -不動産開発・取得等経験（国内不動産のみの経験でもご興味ある方は可） -ネイテ...
■豊富なパイプラインを持つ、イノベーティブな企業 ■大変フレンドリーかつオープンマインドの社員の方が多い企業です ■在宅勤務・フレックスタイムなど働き易さの点でも業界トップクラスです ■承認申請...
オンコロジー、免疫領域、抗体医薬のでパイプラインの多い会社 【仕事内容】 疫学研究のデザインおよび疫学関連の社内業務サポート IoT,AI技術を最大限生かした現代版ファーマコビジランスの実装活動...