My client is one of the fastest growing businesses, servicing millions of customers worldwide, reshaping the way global enterprises consume information technology and powering the developers who are building the next generation of global industry leaders. Customers include some of the most innovative startups as well as some of the largest global enterprises.
If you an experienced self-starter Business Development Manager who would like to drive adoption for my client`s robot applications, a new category and service that makes it easy for developers to develop, test, and deploy robotics applications, as well as build intelligent robotics functions using cloud services. This robot application extends the most widely used open-source robotics software framework, Robot Operating System (ROS), with connectivity to cloud services including machine learning services, monitoring services, and analytics services to enable a robot to stream data, navigate, communicate, comprehend, and learn. This solution also provides robotics development environment for application development, a robotics simulation service to accelerate application testing, and a fleet management service for remote application deployment, update, and management.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth market development and business development experience within the region of Japan and in driving business that enable users to build scalable and secure web applications in the cloud. This individual should be a self-starter and be willing to operate both tactically and strategically. As key team member in this fast growing, exciting space you will have the opportunity to help lead the early market development efforts for RoboMaker in Japan, including driving the awareness, adoption, and growth oby establishing wins with lighthouse customers and creating new ecosystem partnerships. As the business formulates, you will lead efforts to enable sales in getting field ready for selling. This will involve creating a strong partnership with sales in region to develop and build a Japan sales pipeline focused on revenue, adoption, and market penetration.
The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record and background that enables them to successfully work cross-functionally that will include teaming with Product Managers, Solutions Architects, Training, Sales, Partners and engagements at the CxO level within the largest/strategic accounts. The successful candidate will also possess a business background that enables them to easily interact with developers and technical architects. A track record of helping establish new business via focused incubation mechanisms and then broad partnerships will be important for this role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Engage ecosystem of partners, SIs, etc. to create early demand and drive adoption
· Execute the in-region launch plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g., service teams, legal, support)
· Develop and support an internal community of Subject Matter Experts.
· Adept at thinking strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
· A keen sense of ownership and drive
· Enjoys communicating with customers of all shapes and sizes with a passion for helping customers, from start-ups to established enterprises
· Consistently exceeds key performance metrics