Global Hotel Chain
This job has been closed. You will find bellow the job description as a reminder. It is not possible to apply anymore.
Global Hotel Chain
The primary responsibility will be to drive acquisition of new users across all online channels (app and web) for the entire network. She or He will work with all major online advertising partners and other key travel platforms to drive growth via new users’ acquisition on company's platform.
Top level KPIs
- New Users Transactions
- Cost of Acquisition
- Organic Growth
The online marketing head will have a large team reporting to her or him including the following key functional leaders:
• Acquisition Manager
• Retargeting Manager
• Referral Manager
The said leader will have an operational team of 5 to 10+ managers and executives. Additionally, she or he is expected to manage key business relations with external advertising players and internal teams such as finance, technology, CRM and revenue management.
- Build and lead a team of 10+ people to setup online marketing vertical in Japan by recruiting the right talent. While handling, grooming, nurturing and managing the performance for highest outcomes.
- Work with key advertising platforms to leverage their solutions to drive new users for the company, and develop strategic business partnership via efficient project management.
- Setup processes for efficiently driving new users acquisition across multiple channels with a key focus on maximizing ROI for the company in the short and long term.
- Work closely with the finance team to ensure proper financial discipline and reporting of key marketing metrics on a regular basis.
- Collaborate effectively with internal technology, data science and CRM team to develop and execute acquisition growth strategies
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer behaviour and leverage the same via multiple intervention across the consumer journey
- Master’s Degree in business or equivalent. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Basic Sciences or Analytics.
- 14+ years of hands on experience in Online marketing, Digital Channels, Product Marketing, Category Management or associated functions.
- Strong Data Analytics and Data driven thinking.
- Team Leadership and Large team handling Experience. Especially working with leaders of leaders.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to foster strategic partnerships
- Ability to foresee and plan for contingencies. Proactive in Approach.
- High energy and Hustle.
- Hunger to outperform coupled with hands on attitude.
- Ability to execute in an intense fast-paced, and highly iterative environment;
- Efficient Stakeholder Engagement and ability to Influence for driving key business outcomes.
- High on Initiative and Experimentation.
こだわりの高品質製品で、プロ向けビジネスで成長し、小売ビジネスにも参入したビューティー関連ビジネスの日本企業 （スキンケア、コスメ、ヘアケア製品のビジネスを展開中） ●商品企画の一連業務のマネー...
Manager, Logistics プロジェクトマネージメントにおいては、新規デリバリーステーションを安全第一でスケジュール通りに立ち上げます。品質においては、決定したデザイン通りに現場で施工...
Client Support Analyst, Alternatives 資産運用、年金制度、運営などに関連した各種調査・分析、コンサルティング顧客に対する資料の作成を、 上位職からの指示を受け...
グローバルに展開し、日本でも確固たる安定的基盤を持つ有力メーカー ●カテゴリーマネージャーへのレポートで、担当ブランドのプロダクト～コミュニケーションまでのマーケティングの一連をカバー ●担当ブ...
One of the top Asset Management Companies who is responsible for total client assets of USD $380....
Account Manager at Global independent AM firm -The position open at this time will focus on manag...
複数事業で世界展開する有名グローバル企業 リサーチ分析結果をもとに、経営戦略や各種ビジネス戦略（マーケティング、営業等）における提言、提案を行い、ビジネス拡大、改善を図っていく、 社内コンサルタ...
A leading total solutions foreign affiliated medical device equipment and materials manufacturer ...
Senior/ Vice President, Business Development Support the Managing Director in spearheading the gr...
US Rare Disease BioPharma Company Leads development of core Japan commercial strategies for pre-l...
Senior Relationship Manager at Global Asset Management Firm Institutional Sales will be responsib...