Practice Manager with a successful record of leading enterprise customers through a variety of transformative projects involving IT Strategy, distributed architecture, and hybrid cloud operations. Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across my client`s customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
- Engage customers - collaborate with enterprise sales managers to develop strong customer and partner relationships and build a growing business in a geographic territory, driving adoption in key markets and accounts. Sell infrastructure engagements - including short on-site projects proving the value of AWS services to support new distributed computing models.
- Coach and teach - collaborate with field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use services
- Deliver value - lead high quality delivery of a variety of customized engagements with partners and enterprise customers in the commercial and public sectors.
- Lead great people - attract top IT architecture talent to build high performing teams of consultants with superior technical depth, and outstanding customer relationship skills
- Be a customer advocate - Work with engineering teams to convey partner and enterprise customer feedback as input to technology roadmaps
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing 10 or more years of IT implementation experience
- 5 Years of People Management Experience
- Consulting practice leadership as manager of managers; P&L responsibility
- Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed
- Outstanding customer relationship management experience and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape
- Business proficiency in Japanese, and English