Rare Disease BioPharma
Rare Disease BioPharma
In charge of a wide range of operations such as sales planning, sales promotion, and sales management in order to achieve commercial excellence. In particular, we analyze the activities of CC (internal name of MR) / sales department by making full use of logical thinking and hypothesis thinking, clarify the success factors and issues to be overcome, and BU lead includingmanagement (AMC) Feedback to the sales manager and MCC to contribute to improving sales effectiveness. At the same time, in collaboration with marketing, we also support strategy formulation, set KPIs, set SFE / SFA items, manage progress, and report to Global. In addition, regarding cross-departmental issues in sales and marketing, we will manage various task forces and projects in cooperation with related departments.
• Sales planning business
• Analysis of performance-related data (general sales activities, sales performance, market data, etc.), problem extraction, and devising problem-solving solutions
• SFE strategy planning (territory alignment, sales target allocation, incentive plan, KPI setting, multi-channel strategy)
• Formulation of MCC / Sales Manager evaluation scheme (selection of items, criteria)
• Development and operation of sales force automation (SFA) system
• Preparation and reporting of various report materials (including AMC and US headquarters)
• Sales promotion business
• Performance tracking (by sales department, by MCC) and feedback to sales department
• Promotion of strategy planning and execution management process for each business unit
• Area strategy planning support for sales manager, problem solving support and coaching in PDCA management
• Tracking the progress of various KPIs and extracting and presenting issues
• Knowledge / experience of rare diseases (3 years or more)
• Sales experience in pharmaceutical companies including (more than 5 years)
• Experience in strategy planning and promotion work (3 years or more) or strong willingness to challenge the same area
• Good business experience in sales planning, sales promotion, commercial operations or SFE field
• Paperwork capacity (PC: Excel, PowerPoint required, access is good)
• Sales support system for pharmaceuticals including SalesForce.com or data / system work experience
• Intermediate level of English
• Being able to capture events from a bird's-eye view (you can always see the whole country and business without being bound by individual cases)
• Problem-finding and problem-solving ability (capable of visualizing problems in each business area and taking solutions)
• Strategic planning ability (devise multiple strategic plans necessary to bring out results and prioritize)
• Good at hypothetical thinking / analytical thinking
• High motivation to achieve
• Being able to act autonomously and proactively
• High interpersonal communication skills
グローバルに展開し、日本でも確固たる安定的基盤を持つ有力メーカー ●カテゴリーマネージャーへのレポートで、担当ブランドのプロダクト～コミュニケーションまでのマーケティングの一連をカバー ●担当ブ...
Top 10 global pharma company Job Description Lead company's cross-functional launch team to devel...
Top 5 Global Pharma Company Major Responsibilities: Prepare for new indication launch by working ...
RE Advisory -VP/SVP||不動産アドバイザリー,VP/SVP -不動産バリュエーション・デューデリジェンス ・不動産関連バリュエーション（企業結合に伴う不動産の時価評価、M&Aの...
Top 5 global pharma company based in Tokyo This position is a key part of the New Product Plannin...
複数事業を展開するグローバルカンパニー ●メインとして、スキンケア等のビューティー関連製品のブランドＰＲ・広報関連業務 ●スキンケア、コスメ分野におけるブランドＰＲのご経験 ●ディスカッションが...
■医薬品専門の戦略コンサルティングファーム ■プロフェショナル集団 * コンサルティング先製薬メーカーの開発戦略・臨床開発計画の立案及び実施を行っていただきます。 * プロジェクトリーダーとして...
Alternative Product Manager || オルタナティブ商品の拡販推進 年金・機関投資家等向けの外部委託運用商品（オルタナティブ）における商品開発・拡販推進等に係わる業務を行...
Junior Portfolio Manager (Trader), Asset Management Japan Trader To execute bonds and ETF trades ...
The company is a developer of a cryptocurrency trading platform designed to provide liquidity to ...
Investment Analyst (RE Acquisition) -キャッシュフロー予測とシナリオのモデル化を通じて投資機会を引き出すためのアンダーライト業務 -不動産評価、感応度分析、リ...